Another successful application season has come to a close. We are happy to report that we reviewed 43 applications and thereby raised $7,700 this year! Within the 2 years of our existance, we have now reviewied 87 applications and raised $12,300.
Again, our applicants were very pleased with our feedback, as our survey results indicate (n=16):
Did the quality of the service provided by MBAvolunteers meet your expectations?
- Exceeded expectations: 50%
- Met expectations: 31%
- Somewhat met expectations: 19%
- Did not meet expectations: 0%
Would you recommend us to friends/co-workers?
- Yes: 88%
- Maybe: 12%
- No: 0%
Also, we would like to share with you some of the schools we were able to help our applicants secure interview invites for over the past 2 years:
- Carnegie Mellon University (Tepper)
- Harvard Business School
- IESE Business School
- London Business School
- UCLA (Anderson)
- University of Chicago (Booth)
- University of Michigan (Ross)
- University of Pennsylvania (Wharton) … and many more!
It was a pleasure working with our applicants and we wish you all the best for your b-school journeys!